Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's in a Name?

OK, this has been bugging me since day 1, and I need some help from you readers out there...

I have been calling him Maya's Step-Dad in this blog, but it doesn't fit. There was a time when he was Maya's Step-Dad, but he hasn't been a part of her life for over two years now. Yes, technically he is still her Step-Dad, but soon he won't even have that. So what I want to know from you guys is...what should I call him?! Sure I've got lots of nicknames for him, but I'm not sure those are appropriate for saying out loud:)

What do you think?
A) that guy
B) DB
C) ?????

Help!!! Comment below with some ideas for me please!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I always refer to him as "that guy"!

Shirley said...

Just use his name, Eric.

Uniquely Normal Mom said...

I forgot to comment on this...DB for sure! lol!