Monday, December 20, 2010

Support

If there is one thing I love about meeting other Step-Moms, it is the instant kinship. Although everyones' situations are different, the complex emotions are the same. Last week I attended my first Twin Cities Step-Mom Meetup Group. Thank you ladies, it was great to meet all of you! There was no shortage of things to talk about!

No matter if the times are good or the times are bad, we need each other. We need fellow Step-Moms who have gone through the same emotions. Who have walked a mile in our shoes...so to speak.

If there is one thing that has gotten me through the tough times in life (more specifically life as a Step-Mom), it has been the support of others. I am a VERY fortunate person because I have many people that love and support me.

So THANK YOU to those of you who have supported me through thick and thin. I'm eternally grateful...I just hope I can do the same for others.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: