Wednesday, February 23, 2011

some very exciting blogs I want to share

Ok, I know I just posted something for you guys, but I really wanted to share these blogs with you.

First of all, Zen Habits is a blog I've followed for a long time...probably shortly after it started, my hubby shared it with me. We're both hooked. Leo, the man behind Zen Habits, also has a second blog called Zen Family Habits. Both are truly wonderful!

Then we come to Melissa of the blog Peace and Projects. I learned about Peace and Projects because of this guest post on another blog I follow...Simple Marriage. Melissa is a stepmom, and in looking through her own blog I found this interview she did with Leo. I had no idea Leo was a stepparent, and now I feel like I can connect with him on a new level through his blogs. I love finding other stepparents out there who have advice and experiences to share!

I hope you guys can also find good life tips through Simple Marriage, Zen Habits, Zen Family Habits, and Peace and Projects like I have.

The Other Mother

No comments: